You are here

Accounts Payable Non-Resident Aliens

Frequently Asked Questions and Examples

A non-resident alien on a visa comes to Bentley to lecture a class. The department wishes to pay the person $500. Can this be done and what forms need to be completed?

The person may be able to receive payment after accounts payable receives the following information:

  • Check Request Form (with Eligible to Work in the U.S. checked off)
  • Call Accounts Payable at x2174 before proceeding or contracting this person to come to the university.