You are here

Visiting Students

To apply to Bentley as a visiting student, you must complete the Common Application.

It is available on the Common Application website. U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students all are eligible to apply.

This does not apply to you if you are participating in a Bentley exchange program. If you are doing so, visit the Cronin Office of International Education for more information. 

J-1 Visas

We can provide a J-1 document for your visa, provided that you have one of the following funding sources:

  • Government sponsorship
  • International organization grant or scholarship
  • Scholarship from your home institution