This evaluation lists each course accepted to Bentley, and identifies its equivalency and credit hours earned. You must complete 121 academic credits in order to receive a diploma. Freshman applicants: please see our Advanced Standing Credit policies.
We will not award credit for:
- Courses where you have earned below a "C" grade or its equivalent
- Courses that are remedial or offered at the pre-collegiate level
- Courses that are designated with less than three credit hours
- Courses that are non-academic in nature (e.g., internships, recreational, etc.)
- Courses completed at a non-regionally accredited institution
- Only two courses may transfer into the academic major area of study
- Only one course may transfer into the academic minor
- Collegiate courses completed at the high school will require further review. Additional information may be needed.
- A maximum of 60 transfer credits may be awarded.
To apply for transfer credit, you must submit all credentials by October 15 if you are enrolling in the fall, and March 15 if you are enrolling in the spring. All information should be sent directly from the issuing institution to our office. If transcripts are not in English, supporting translations are needed.
We reserve the right to adjust our transfer credit policies at any time.