The library provides 22 state-of-the-art collaborative study spaces, which may be reserved online using the campus wide EMS system or the newly available mobile app in advance. Designed to support the need for collaboration in a business university, 18 rooms feature large-screen LCD displays which automatically switch between room PCs and student laptops with 2 additional rooms featuring SMART boards.
Need to make a conference call? Conference phones are available for 2-hour loan at the Library Services desk for use in the study rooms.
Log into EMS to reserve a room.
Study Room Policies
- Students can make one reservation per day for up to two hours.
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Empty rooms can be reserved on-the-fly using the panel mounted at the entrance of the room.
- Rooms may only be reserved by Bentley students for assigned collaborative coursework. An individual student may use an unreserved group study room but may not reserve a room for individual use.
- You must "check-in" to your reservation within 15 minutes of the start otherwise your reservation will be canceled. You can check in on the app, on the EMS website, or at the panel outside the room.
- Group study rooms are not soundproof. Keep conversations quiet.
Students who do not adhere to the group study room policies will be subject to having their reservation privileges revoked. To learn more about how to make a reservation online or how to download and use the app, please see our guide here: https://libguides.bentley.edu/ems