Designed Just For You: Research Guides for Courses, Projects & Topics
January 22, 2021
Taking GB112, GB214 or GB320 this semester? Reference Librarians have designed custom library research guides to point you to the best resources for your assignments. Whether you’re looking for a SWOT analysis for Apple, consumer trends for frozen desserts, or an analysis of the insurance industry, we’ve got you covered!
Research guides are also available for a variety of other courses, including History, EXP Writing, GLS and Marketing.
But wait…there’s more! Library research guides can help you navigate a number of popular research topics and questions. For example:
- “What are scholarly sources?”
- “Where do I find financial ratios for an industry?”
- “Which databases should I use to get articles for my accounting paper?”
- “How do I cite sources in APA Style?”
- “Where can I find information to write a pro/con paper about gun control?”