New Faculty Publications 2022-2023
April 13, 2023
This spring, the Bentley Library joins the Valente Center in celebrating Bentley faculty whose books are forthcoming or have been published over the past academic year.
The Faculty Publications Collection highlights titles authored by Bentley faculty over the past ten years. The physical collection is permanently displayed next to the Reference Desk. The full list of Bentley faculty publications in our catalog may be viewed online. Individual titles are also discoverable via Worldcat.org.
Here are the newest additions to the Faculty Publications collection.
- How to Leave the Law by Elizabeth Brown
- Business & Society: Ethics, Sustainability & Stakeholder Management, 11th ed. by Jill Brown
- Seemed Like a Good Idea: Alchemy versus Evidence-Based Approaches to Healthcare Management Innovation, New Edition by Benjamin Chartock
- Well in the Lead: An Academic Leader’s Companion by Suzanne Dove
- Minority Governments in Comparative Perspective by Bonnie Field
- An Introduction to Interaction: Understanding Talk in the Workplace and Everyday Life, 2nd edition by Angela Garcia
- Comprehensive Introduction to Python: from the Basics to Data Analytics by Jacqueline Masloff
- Fiber bundles: Statistical Models and Applications by Tony Ng
- Recent Advances on Sampling Methods and Educational Statistics by Tony Ng
- Analytics for Business Success: A Guide to Analytics Fitness by Hema Seshadri
- Real World Macro, 39th edition by Bryan Snyder
- Seven Myths of the Russian Revolution by Leonid Trofimov
- Haptics for Human-Computer Interaction: From the Skin to the Brain by Mounia Ziat
We congratulate these faculty for their contributions to their respective fields!
Contribute Work to Scholars @ Bentley
We also encourage all faculty to contribute work to Scholars @ Bentley, our digital archive. Scholars @ Bentley collects and preserves the intellectual output of Bentley faculty. We invite faculty to contribute book citations, journal articles, and other work by emailing us at email@example.com. If you have not previously submitted work to Scholars @ Bentley, please fill out our one-time Contributor Agreement Form to start the process.