Reserve Your Group Study Room Now!
November 30, 2022
Reading Day and final exams are just around the corner, Falcons! You can book group study rooms up to 2 weeks in advance, making this the perfect time to coordinate schedules with your teammates and study buddies and reserve a room to work on final projects and presentations. Don't delay - study rooms will be in high demand from now until the end of exams!
What you need to know before booking a room:
- Bentley Library provides 22 group study rooms to be used for collaborative coursework and studying; rooms may not be used for student organization meetings.
- Students can make one room reservation per day for up to two hours, up to two weeks in advance.
- Group study rooms can only be reserved for groups, meaning two or more people.
How to reserve a study room:
- Group Study Room reservations can be made using the EMS website, the group study room mobile app, or on-the-fly using the touch panels outside each room. Directions on how to reserve a room and how to download the app can be found on our Reserving a Room Online page.
What to do when you arrive:
- You must check-in to your reservation within 15 minutes of the start otherwise your reservation will be canceled. You can check in on the app, on the EMS website, or at the panel outside the room.
- Group study rooms are not soundproof. Keep conversations quiet.
Please contact Library Services if you have questions or experience issues.