Try Our New Ask Us Service.
August 24, 2015
One of our tasks this summer was to build a database of frequently asked questions and answers. The result is a new service that we are calling Ask Us. Knowing that others have asked the same question is a comfort, but more than that, seeing questions you might not have intended to ask but wanted to know can help you to learn new things. Here are a few examples:
- How do I print in the library?
- How can I find scholarly articles?
- Where can I find data sets?
Access is available in a number of ways:
- Click on the Ask Us tab [See image above] on the library's homepage, start typing and get some answers.
- Go directly to http://askus.bentley.edu
- "Frequently Asked Questions" are incorporated into our Library Research Guides. View the Accounting Research guide for an example of how this content appears.
If you have a question that is not answered, you can submit your question and your email address to get an answer. If the question is asked a few times, we’ll add it to the knowledge base. Of course, you can still visit our reference librarians in person at the library and we encourage you to do so, but try this service out. Give it a spin and see what questions others are asking and what the answers are.