Welcome to Bentley!
As you have heard, the President of the United States has issued an Executive Order that impacts the issuance of visas and immediately suspends the entry into the United States by individuals from certain countries. Because of our concern about how this Executive Order will affect members of our community, the Center for International Students and Scholars (CISS), has been reaching out to all students and scholars who we believe may be directly affected. Any international student or scholar who has questions or concerns should contact the CISS.
As the Center for International Students and Scholars (CISS) team, we are here to help you obtain the proper paperwork needed to study, conduct research and work in the United States. Along with your peers, we also are available to help you in adjusting to life in the United States and at Bentley. Here is how we can help you:
For Our New Students
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Bentley University Community! CISS can assist you with the following:
- Visa Assistance: We will work with you to create your documents you will need prior to arrival. Details here
- Orientation Services: Complete your Online Orientation through the My Bentley portal prior to coming to Bentley and learn about our orientation program.
- Travel and Arrival guidance: We want your travel to go as smoothly as possible. Follow our travel advice and contact us anytime with travel questions!
For Our Current Students
We value our international students at Bentley, and can assist you with the following:
- Immigration Status and Assistance
- Cultural adjustment programs and events
- Employment and Internship Guidance
- Travel advice and assistance
For Our Parents and Families
Bentley’s CISS office is available to provide information to our student’s family members as well. In particular we can help you with:
In The News
President Gloria Larson addresses the recent Executive Order on Immigration.