Regularly Scheduled Shuttle Service
- The 2015 summer schedule is effective between Monday May 18 and Thursday August 6. The summer Harvard bus operates Monday - Thursday between the hours of 3:30pm and 11:00pm. The loop bus does not operate during the summer months.
Please follow us on Twitter @bentleyshuttle for service updates. These include additional holiday and weekend services, delays of more than 15 minutes, mechanical issues and weather-related schedule updates.
In the event of inclement weather, please check our Shuttle GPS. For immediate dispatch concerns riders should call 781-535-6344, Extension #2. For general shuttle questions riders should call 781-891-2685.
University Police should not be called for any bus inquiries unless an emergency occurs.
- For Harvard runs, the bus will pick up at the Lacava or North Campus stops only.
- There is one scheduled run per day to the Target in Watertown.
- Loop service runs will operate as normal to lower campus.
The new GPS information for phone apps is as follows:
- Go to the “Play Store” or for the Apple store touch on the App Store.
- Type in Local Motion of Boston
- Please tap on the logo.
- Then tap the download (The app will now download to the phone). A Local Motion of Boston icon will appear on your home screen.
- The app will prompt you for a password. The password is “falcon” (You will only have to do this on the first visit).
- Then hit save (It will say “authenticating”).
- Once that is done, tap the close.
- A large map will appear.
- In the top left corner you will see three lines
- Choose a route: #155 Loop, Harvard #137, Harvard #138
Once you choose a shuttle, it will appear on the screen and show the location of the bus. Each stop will have a blue circle. Tap on the blue circle to get the info for the stop.