Starting Monday, October 16, there will be a slight change to the Campus Loop schedule with the Gardencrest stop at 4:40PM. The schedule will now proceed the following ways:
4:20PM North Campus (this remains the same)
4:50PM Drop at LaCava
5:00PM North Campus (this remains the same)
REMINDER: Campus Loop Shuttle stops at Falcone Loop instead of at Rauch.
2017-2018 Academic Year Shuttle Schedule.
The Harvard and Loop Shuttle services will commence on Sunday, August 27, 2017.
Both services will operate on regular posted schedules for holidays including Labor Day, Columbus Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day and Patriots Day. Service is not available between November 23, 2017 - November 25, 2017 (Thanksgiving Day Weekend), December 24, 2017 - January 16, 2018 (Winter Break) and March 3, 2018 - March 10, 2018.
If further information is needed on accessing the campus during the breaks and summer months, please check http://www.mbta.com. Bus routes 70, 70A, 73 and 554 operate closest to the campus and are great alternatives for those needing transportation from the Downtown Boston and Cambridge areas.
The Campus Loop shuttle runs Monday through Friday from 7AM-12:40AM; Saturday and Sunday from 12PM-3PM and 6PM-1AM.
The Harvard Square shuttle runs Monday through Thursday from 6:30AM-11:30PM; Friday and Saturday from 6:30AM-3:00AM; Sunday from 12:30PM-11:30PM.
Please click here for the Loop Bus Schedule: Campus Loop 2017-2018
Please click here for the Harvard Schedule: Harvard Square 2017-2018
Unfortunately, our shuttles are not equipped to transport bicycles.
Loop Bus Pickup/Drop off Changes
Due to the various campus construction projects and to maximize rider’s safety, some pickup and drop off locations for the loop bus have been changed. The south campus stops at the Farm Lot and Field Road locations have been removed for the duration of the Multipurpose Arena construction. The new south campus pick up location will be at the bus shelter on Beaver street just past the pedestrian bridge. Same location as the south campus pick up for the Harvard bus.
The Rauch stop is planned to be moved to inside the Falcone Apartments circle.
In the event of inclement weather, please check our Shuttle GPS. For immediate dispatch concerns riders should call 781-535-6344, Extension #2. For general shuttle questions riders should call 781-891-2685.
University Police should not be called for any bus inquiries unless an emergency occurs.
- For Harvard runs, the bus will pick up at the Lacava or North Campus stops only.
- Loop service runs will operate as normal to lower campus.
Please follow us on Twitter @bentleyshuttle for service updates. These include additional holiday and weekend services, delays of more than 15 minutes, mechanical issues and weather-related schedule updates.
Shuttle GPS information is available on your cellphone
- Search for Ride Systems on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Tap to download the app for free (The app will now download to the phone). A Ride Systems icon will appear on your home screen.
- The app will prompt you to select a shuttle service. Select "Bentley."
- A map will appear showing the active shuttle routes.
The Harvard Square route & stops are blue; and the Campus Loop route and stops are purple.
The Shuttle GPS is also available through web browsers as well at www.bentleyshuttle.com
- Bentley University is not responsible for costs incurred for circumstances beyond the control of the shuttle service (inclement weather or vehicle breakdown.)
- ID cards must be shown when using the shuttles. Have University ID ready to show driver when boarding the shuttle. Guests are admitted only if they are accompanied by their Bentley Host. Each student may have one guest on the shuttle. For exceptions to this policy, please contact the shuttle manager in advance at 781-891-2685.
- Smoking, alcohol, food and drink are NOT permitted on the shuttle.
- Behavior that is disorderly, disruptive, or harassing on the shuttle will result in disciplinary action and possible removal of shuttle privileges.
- Shuttle drivers cannot make unscheduled passenger stops.
- Occasionally, replacement vehicles are used. There will be a sign in the front window, but when in doubt, ask!
- All arrival times are approximate. Please arrive at least five minutes before listed time.