2016 Summer Harvard Shuttle Service
The summer 2016 Harvard Bus Schedule will commence on Monday May 23 and operate through Thursday August 11. Service is available on Monday - Thursday afternoons and evenings. There will be Friday service on June 3, and July 8 to accommodate the needs for those taking make up classes due to the Memorial Day and July 4 holidays.
The loop bus does not operate during the summer months. Harvard service is not available between Friday August 12 and Saturday August 20.
The 200 bus service is in effect through July 2016. Starting on July 27, this service will operate on Monday - Thursday only, between the hours of 2:30pm and 11:00pm. This service picks up at Papa Gino's on Lexington Street, Carter Street in downtown Waltham, and at Garden Crest Apartments at Linden and Lyman Streets.
Please follow us on Twitter @bentleyshuttle for service updates. These include additional holiday and weekend services, delays of more than 15 minutes, mechanical issues and weather-related schedule updates.
In the event of inclement weather, please check our Shuttle GPS. For immediate dispatch concerns riders should call 781-535-6344, Extension #2. For general shuttle questions riders should call 781-891-2685.
University Police should not be called for any bus inquiries unless an emergency occurs.
- For Harvard runs, the bus will pick up at the Lacava or North Campus stops only.
- There is one scheduled run per day to the Target in Watertown.
- Loop service runs will operate as normal to lower campus.
The new GPS information for phone apps is as follows:
- Go to the “Play Store” or for the Apple store touch on the App Store.
- Type in Local Motion of Boston
- Please tap on the logo.
- Then tap the download (The app will now download to the phone). A Local Motion of Boston icon will appear on your home screen.
- The app will prompt you for a password. The password is “falcon” (You will only have to do this on the first visit).
- Then hit save (It will say “authenticating”).
- Once that is done, tap the close.
- A large map will appear.
- In the top left corner you will see three lines
- Choose a route: #155 Loop, Harvard #137, Harvard #138
Once you choose a shuttle, it will appear on the screen and show the location of the bus. Each stop will have a blue circle. Tap on the blue circle to get the info for the stop.