Spring Semester Schedule Changes
Campus Loop Monday-Friday Service
The 7:00-7:40AM Gardencrest stop has been eliminate.
Two additional loops into Gardencrest at 8:20-8:40AM and 4:40-5:00PM have been added.
The stop at Lyman St/School St and Linden St stops have been moved to inside Gardencrest Village. There will now be one stop near the corner of Garden Circle and Garden Lane.
Please click the link below for the new 2016-2017 Academic Year schedule for the Campus Loop.
No changes have been made to weekend loop service or the Harvard Sq Shuttle Route.
2016-2017 Academic Year Schedules
The 2016-2017 Harvard and Loop Shuttle services commence on Sunday August 28th, 2016 and will operate through Friday May 12, 2017. Both services will operate on regular posted schedules for holidays including Labor Day, Columbus Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day and Patriots Day. Service is not available between November 24, 2016 - November 26, 2016 (Thanksgiving Day Weekend), December 23, 2016 - January 14, 2017 (Winter Break) and March 4, 2017 - March 11, 2017.
Please click here for the Harvard Schedule: Harvard Square 2016-2017.pdf
Please click here for the Loop Bus Schedule: CampusLoop 2016-2017.pdf
Loop Bus Pickup/Dropoff Changes
Due to the various campus construction projects and to maximize rider’s safety, some pickup and drop off locations for the loop bus have been changed. The south campus stops at the Farm Lot and Field Road locations have been removed for the duration of the Multipurpose Arena construction. The new south campus pick up location will be at the bus shelter on Beaver street just past the pedestrian bridge. Same location as the south campus pick up for the Harvard bus.
Also, due to the Jenison renovation, we removed the loop bus Rauch stop. We relocated that stop to the path between Falcone North and West across from the Miller Parking deck.
In the event of inclement weather, please check our Shuttle GPS. For immediate dispatch concerns riders should call 781-535-6344, Extension #2. For general shuttle questions riders should call 781-891-2685.
University Police should not be called for any bus inquiries unless an emergency occurs.
- For Harvard runs, the bus will pick up at the Lacava or North Campus stops only.
- Loop service runs will operate as normal to lower campus.
Please follow us on Twitter @bentleyshuttle for service updates. These include additional holiday and weekend services, delays of more than 15 minutes, mechanical issues and weather-related schedule updates.
Shuttle GPS information is available on your cellphone
- Go to the “Play Store” or for the Apple store touch on the App Store.
- Type in Local Motion of Boston
- Please tap on the logo.
- Then tap the download (The app will now download to the phone). A Local Motion of Boston icon will appear on your home screen.
- The app will prompt you for a password. The password is “falcon” (You will only have to do this on the first visit).
- Then hit save (It will say “authenticating”).
- Once that is done, tap the close.
- A large map will appear.
- In the top left corner you will see three lines
- Choose a route: #155 Loop, Harvard #137, Harvard #138
Once you choose a shuttle, it will appear on the screen and show the location of the bus. Each stop will have a blue circle. Tap on the blue circle to get the info for the stop.