Undergraduate Day Students can pay via e-Check (no fee). Your bank's ABA Routing Number and your Account Number (not debit card number) are required. If you wish to pay with a credit card, you may do so through the CASHNet SmartPay system. This service will assess a 2.75 percent convenience fee.
Graduate and Evening Students can pay by e-Check (no fee). Your bank's ABA Routing Number and your Account Number (not debit card number) are required. Also by credit card (no fee). Bentley University accepts VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
Check and Cash Payments:
Checks payable to Bentley University, with the top portion of the bill and student ID# written on the check can be mailed to:
175 Forest Street, Rauch 123
Waltham, MA 02452-4705
Payments can be made in person at the Cashier's Office, Rauch Administration Building, Room 123. If the Cashier's Office is closed, we provide payment envelopes and have a secure drop box for you to make payments. The payment will be posted to your account on the next business day.
INTERNATIONAL WIRES FROM AN INTERNATIONAL BANK:
Bentley University has partnered with peerTransfer for international payments. This service provides students and their families a cost effective and convenient method of making payments to Bentley in foreign currencies.
peerTransfer allows you to:
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Save money on bank fees and ensure your payment is received in full
- Obtain excellent foreign exchange rates with a best rate guarantee
- Receive piece of mind with 24x7 multilingual customer support
- Track your payment from start to finish
For questions about making a payment with peerTransfer, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
DOMESTIC WIRES FROM A U.S. BANK:
Payments by wire transfer are initiated by you from your bank. Please provide your bank with the information below. Bank fees to initiate a wire are the responsibility of the bill payer.
|Account Name:||Bentley University|
|Bank Name:||Bank of America|
|Bank Address:||100 Federal Street
Boston, MA 02110-1898
Semester Payment Plans:
- The first installment is due upon enrollment in the plan
- Plan amounts and remaining installments adjust as a result of changes to the student account
- Automatic withdrawals from your bank account available by enrolling in AutoPay plan
- E-mail reminders when next installment is due
- Payment plan is terminated after two consecutive missed payments
|Full-Time Undergraduate||Full-Time Graduate||Part-Time/Summer|
|Dates of Plan:||Fall: July - November
Spring: December - April
|Fall: August - November
Spring: January - April
|Start of each semester|
|Installments Due:||1st: Upon Enrollment
Subsquent: 15th of month
|1st: Upon Enrollment
Subsequent: 15th of month
|1st: Upon Enrollment
45 days later
|Number of Installments:||5||4||2|