Benefits of Service-Learning:
- Class discussions are greatly enhanced with insight and reflections from real-world applications
- Highly-motivated and engaged students are attracted to the course
- Relationships are built with community partners and other faculty members, providing avenues for networking and other opportunities
- Reciprocal learning between students and faculty benefits both
- Satisfaction of promoting civic responsibility and active learning
- Participating and leading Bentley in being a national leader of civic engagement and social responsibility
The links within the Faculty portion of this site contain the information necessary to begin your partnership with the BSLCE and to further enhance your 4th-credit or embedded classes. If you have any questions or would like to offer one of your future courses as a 4th-credit or embedded option, please contact Shawn Hauserman, Associate Director of Academic Programs, at email@example.com.