You are here
Field research enables clients to gain a deeper understanding of how users interact with products in their natural environments. The UXC conducts field studies whenever the environment has an impact on a product’s usage and usability – for example, busy call centers, hospitals, or other environments where office setting, background noise or distractions will likely impact a product’s ease of use and overall experience.
Recent field research projects include:
- Collaborating on a study in two states to determine the usability and efficacy of informational materials sent to voters.
- Helping a national financial services firm conduct Voice of the Customer studies with financial advisors.
- Helped a fortune 500 company improve their remote conferencing experience.
Interested in learning how your users interact with your product in their natural environment? Contact us today using the form on the right.
When to Consider Field Research
- When you want real-world, environment-specific insights into how your product is used
- When it is difficult to bring your target users or customers into the lab
- When you are looking to generate new ideas for features and functionality by identifying unmet needs