You’ll spend plenty of time in two of our high-tech learning labs: the Accounting Center for Electronic Learning and Business Measurement (ACELAB) and the Hughey Center for Financial Services (Trading Room).
Here, you’ll dig into the fast-paced tutorials and state-of-the-art software that are reshaping the accounting profession.
- Software programs including ACL, Great Plains Learning Insights, Peachtree and TurboTax
- Breakout room with 15 individual and group workstations, 42-inch Panasonic plasma display screens, and conference room with Mitsubishi projector
- Networked laser printer
- 36 networked Pentium III computers
In this financial nerve center, one of a select few of such facilities nationwide, you’ll gain exposure to the intricacies of risk management, asset valuation and portfolio construction.
- Software such as Crystal Ball Pro, DataStream Advance, FactSet, Mergent Horizon, Morningstar Direct, S&P Compustat, SPSS and William O’Neil Direct Access
- Three ticker tapes displaying market information, news headlines and real-time data
- Five Bloomberg terminals
- 60 Hewlett-Packard XW4600 workstations
- 10 IBM servers offering file and application serving