You are here
Client-centered programs produce lasting results and measurable business impact within your organization. Continuous innovation and thought leadership are the basis for everything we do, from curriculum development to teaching methods to program delivery. Each facet of an in-company program is tailored for your firm. You partner with Bentley on a genuine learning process, not a limited-scope program.
We supply the framework, information technology, processes and facilitation that empower businesses to confidently address the rapidly changing realities of the global marketplace. Together with your management team, our faculty experts will conduct a needs assessment leading to a customized educational experience for your managers and executives at your location, on our campus or at a premium conference facility.
The Custom Program Experience
Each custom program is unique to an organization’s needs, objectives and management group. We work closely with you to provide:
- Program options include on-site company-specific degree programs. Because participants are from a single organization, faculty adapt course examples, exercises and projects to serve the purpose of each client.
- Programs designed to your specifications incorporating needs-assessment, advance participant work, action-oriented group engagement, simulations, group projects and presentations and post-program follow-up.
- Industry and company-specific cases and exercises when desired.
- Highest quality graduate business faculty facilitators.
- Delivery schedule designed to fit your business
Supplement Your In-House Management Development Effort
Our team will work with you to provide specialized modules to enhance your existing in-house corporate management development programs. Whether you need help with a particular business topic area for a morning, a day or more, we will provide informative and engaging sessions for your group. Contact us directly to discuss the ways in which we can add value.
Custom Program Examples
- Emerging Leaders
- Design and Usability
- Finance Intensives
- Trading Room Experience
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Managerial Accounting and Finance
- Fostering Innovation
- Information Technology
- Operations and Service Management
- Strategic Leadership
Executive Consortium Programs
Designed for organizations who desire the benefits of custom programming for a small group of their management team members, consortium programs are developed at Bentley University by forming an alliance with a group of non-competing companies (8-12) who are facing common leadership development needs. Member companies work with our faculty and executive education group in the program development process. Participants gain the advantages of interaction with peers from other industries together with the benefits of a custom program design (targeted case studies and exercises, industry specific examples, senior management involvement). Consortia are forming now in areas related to Leadership Development and IT Management. Please contact Debra Kennedy, Director of Executive Education, for further information at 781.891.2473 or by email.
To learn more about how Bentley University Executive Education staff and faculty can customize a program for your company contact us today.