The Custom Program Experience
Each custom program is unique to an organization’s needs, objectives and management group. We work closely with you to provide:
- Programs designed to your specifications incorporating needs-assessment, advance participant work, action-oriented group engagement, simulations, group projects and presentations and post-program follow-up.
- Industry and company-specific cases and exercises when desired.
- Highest quality graduate business faculty facilitators.
- Delivery schedule designed to fit your business.
Supplement Your In-House Management Development Effort
Our team will work with you to provide specialized modules to enhance your existing in-house corporate management development programs. Whether you need help with a particular business topic area for a morning, a day or more, we will provide informative and engaging sessions for your group. Contact us directly to discuss the ways in which we can add value.
Recent Custom Program Examples
- Advanced Leadership
- Leadership for High Potential Individuals
- Strategy and Innovation
- Project Management
Executive Consortia Programs
Consortia programs are designed for organizations who desire the benefits of custom programming for a small group of their management team members. Member companies work with our graduate-level faculty and executive education staff in the program development process to design relevant and cost-effective programs that help companies navigate today's rapidly evolving business landscape. Participants gain the advantages of interaction with peers from other industries together with the benefits of a custom program. If you are interested in learning about consortia that are currently forming, please contact Debra Kennedy, Director of Executive Education, for further information at 781.891.2473 or by email.
To learn more about how Bentley University Executive Education staff and faculty can customize a program for your company contact us today.