You are here
The mission of Facilities Management at Bentley is to create and support a well-maintained campus infrastructure and to provide the highest quality service in a responsive and efficient manner to all our customers. We recognize our staff as our strength and will trust and respect each other while working to support the overall mission of Bentley.
- Exceed customers' expectations
- Encourage the culture of teamwork
- Ensure the appropriate application of operating, capital improvement, renovation, maintenance, repair and utility resources
- Be fiscally responsible
- Optimize management systems and technology
- Recognized nationally for excellence in facilities, environmental and safety management.
- Furnish workplaces free from recognized hazards that are likely to cause death, injury or illness. Comply with laws and regulations set forth pertaining to Safety, Environmental, Health, and Fire Safety.
- Establish a system of preventive, corrective, and restoration and replacement maintenance to ensure that all physical assets are maintained in good condition at all times to meet the needs of all divisions of the Bentley community.
- Create and support a well-maintained campus infrastructure and to provide the highest quality service in a responsive and efficient manner to all our customers.
- Fully satisfy customer-driven requirements balancing quality and cost.
- Provide appropriate systems and resources to enable the Facilities Management Department to perform at maximum productivity while achieving superior results through process simplification and focusing on the use of optimal management systems and technology.
- Provide routine maintenance services in accordance with performance standards and customer requirements while monitoring cost of maintenance, and develop strategies to address repetitive problems.
- Support the Conference Center at Bentley in utilizing excess facilities for related income sources or promotion of Bentley in the admission and industry sectors.