Student Programs & Engagement supports over 100 student organizations which provide countless opportunities for student leaders to explore, engage, and be empowered at Bentley.
Starting an Organization
The Association of Bentley Activities (ABA) is a governing organization made up of students who manage the new organization recognition process. The purpose of ABA is to provide Bentley students the opportunity to satisfy a demonstrated need for new organizations. This is accomplished through a student-driven process designed to produce organizations that are prepared, sustainable, and able to contribute to student life at Bentley. If you are interested in starting a new organization, email GA_ABA@bentley.edu.
Held at the start of the fall and spring semesters, the Activities Fair showcases our more than 100 student clubs & organizations. It is an excellent opportunity for you to meet with representatives of organizations in which you are interested and learn more about getting involved.
Student Organization Resources
We do not tolerate hazing of any kind. If you believe you or someone you know has been a victim of hazing, you can make a complaint to a resident assistant, academic adviser, professor, staff member or University Police, or through the anonymous anti-hazing tip line.
- Open flame policy: No open flames (candles, cigarettes, sterno fames and incense) are permitted. If candle wax causes damages, your organization will need to pay for repairs and you will have your reservation privileges suspended.
- Posting policy: If you have any questions regarding posting policy, contact Paul Stanish at 781.891.2361.
Liquor Licenses for Campus Facilities
The following rooms are available for alcohol use on campus (Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights only):
- Executive Dining Room
- Danielson A and B
- Faculty and Staff Dining Room
- Adamian Graduate Center Commons
- Harry's Pub (Wednesday through Sunday)