Gearing Up Conference: Preparing Yourself for Success
Friday, June 13, 2014; LaCava Executive Dining Room
7:30a.m. - 4:00p.m.
This intensive one-day conference with interactive workshops will help prepare women in the first decade of their careers to:
- take a strategic approach to their professional development;
- position themselves for advancement;
- identify and take advantage of opportunities that present themselves in the workplace; and
- overcome the most common obstacles to advancement.
- an interactive and energizing keynote speaker;
- a choice of two, among several, skill-building workshops;
- a luncheon panel of C-suite executives paired with their mid-level colleagues who will share insights, tips, and experiences on professional and personal success; and
- an afternoon session on creating a strategic framework that ties it all together.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: TONI RICCARDI
Toni Riccardi is an independent consultant and Senior Fellow at The Conference Board, a global business membership and research organization. Toni previously served as The Conference Board’s Senior Vice President of Human Resource and Chief Diversity Officer and was the content expert for its external diversity content and programs. Before joining The Conference Board, Toni was a principal at PricewaterhouseCoopers and was the firm’s first Chief Diversity Officer and a member of its Management Committee. Earlier in her career, Toni was Director of External Affairs at Simmons School of Management, Director of Campus Activities at Cornell University and Assistant Director of the Student Center at Northwestern University. Toni received her MBA from the Simmons School of Management and a Bachelor of Science in Art from Missouri State University. She sits on the boards of the Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA), Women of ALPFA, the Girl Scouts of Greater New York and Life Through Dance.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Organizing Yourself: Managing Your Time & Increasing Productivity
- Leveraging the Power of Storytelling to Advance Your Career
- Advancing Yourself: Influence Others with the “Right” Negotiation Strategies
- Promoting Yourself: Effective Communication Strategies
- Mastering Your Money Mindset - Protecting Your Financial Future by Changing How You Think And Feel About Money
- Embracing Your Whole Self-At Work and Beyond! (All are included in this afternoon session)
THANK YOU TO OUR 2014 EVENT SPONSORS!
GOLD: BOSTON PRIVATE FINANCIAL, DELOITTE, JOHN HANCOCK, LIBERTY MUTUAL, LOOMIS SAYLES, NATIONAL GRID, PWC.
SILVER: BJ'S WHOLESALE CLUB, BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF MASSACHUSETTS, BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN, COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL, FIDELITY, HARVARD UNIVERSITY, IRON MOUNTAIN, KPMG, MERCER, TUFTS HEALTH PLAN.