In addition to gaining a firm foothold in financial theory, students develop the ability to analyze the relevant issues, consider options, and make informed decisions. Much like today’s workplace, the master's in finance curriculum is infused with technology which gives graduates a competitive edge in the job market. The program was recently recognized by the CFA Institute under the University Recognition Program, signifying the abundance of real-world material preparing students to be successful in their CFA examinations.
The Bentley Master of Finance degree offers students:
- An opportunity to pursue tracks in corporate finance, learning how to maximize shareholder wealth; or capital markets, preparing for work in industries that match investors and capital-seeking corporations
- Flexible course schedules and online offerings provide students the opportunity to complete the program in 12 months
- Hands-on experience in the Trading Room which exposes them to the hardware, software, and other applications used by today’s financial managers
- Insight from business partners who visit classes, as well as the opportunity to develop relationships with those partners
- Longstanding recruiting and placement relationships with regional and national firms; state, local and federal government agencies; and leading corporations around the world
- A strong alumni network that aids your job search and career advancement
- A CFA institute recognized curriculum that is closely tied to professional practice.