We are committed to promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees. Bentley Balance is our ongoing initiative designed to help you understand, improve and maintain your physical, emotional, social and financial health.
Look for a variety of innovative programs, tools and resources under the Bentley Balance logo that can help you on your path towards overall wellbeing and maintain balance between work and personal lives. All programs are voluntary and any health information is totally confidential. We encourage you to learn more, get involved and take advantage of the many resources made available to you and your family.
Spring 2017 Programming
Bentley presents 2017: A Heathier U, a series of wellness programs focused on staying active, teaming up and becoming more aware about your overall health, all while having fun! Earn points and incentives for participation.
Get Started: Create your NEW wellness account (even if you created one in 2016)
1. Go to https://harvardpilgrim.org/wellnessaccount (login with your HPHConnect username/password)
2. Need an account? Follow the steps on the website.
3. If you are a Guest (Non Harvard Pilgrim Member) use the code C10054.
Back by popular demand, the first in the 2017 series is theTour de Bentley fitness challenge starting March 20th. Join by March 24th and you’ll receive a Bentley Balance full-zip hoodie.
Register for the Tour de Bentley: Team up or join individually!
1. Create a team of 1 – 5 participants
2. Select a Team Captain and Team Name
3. The Captain registers the Team on their wellness account; team members then join that Team
4. From your Dashboard select Sign Up for the Challenge
5. Connect your Fitbit or wearable device (including free apps) OR manually add your minutes to your wellness account.
Weekly raffle prizes will be given during the Tour de Bentley!
Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a Bentley-sponsored counseling and work life program available to all employees and their adult household members. Our EAP provider is KGA, Inc., a well-respected consulting firm headquartered in Framingham, MA.
Other Helpful Resources
Bentley University offers other benefits and services to help employees achieve and maintain a work/life balance.