Bentley employees can take advantage of many other services and discounts as follows:
- Certain services, like identity theft and travel assistance, and rebates, like fitness and weight management, are available if enrolled in Bentley sponsored life, disability and health insurance plans.
- Discounts on things like mortgages, auto and homeowner insurance, consumer goods and financial services are voluntary and available to you at your own expense. Bentley does not endorse these providers or their products. Employees who choose to take advantage of these opportunities must contact the vendors directly with all enrollment, payment and product questions and issues.
Explore the links below to learn more about these “perks” for Bentley employees!
Bentley wants to help employees stay healthy! Employees who participate in one of Bentley’s health care plans are eligible to receive a $150 rebate when they join a health club or weight management program. Join both and get two rebates! See your Harvard Pilgrim enrollment materials or member website for other coupons and discounts.
- Contact customer service at 800.999.5445 to receive a discount on cell phones and 15% off of calling and data plans. The discount does not apply to unlimited plans.
- On-campus enrollment is offered two times per year, generally each April and November. The NEW MEMBER offer is $25/12 months for the Inner Circle Membership, plus $10 loaded to your membership card to use on your next purchase, expires after 30 days.
- 2022 Special Offer
- 2022 Membership Form
- Farmers® Insurance provides both active and retired employees discounted rates on personal lines insurance coverage. In Massachusetts, the employee discount is 7% for automobile and 8% for renter/condominium and homeowner. Special group rates also apply in other states through Farmers®. Eligible employees may enroll at any time, no need to wait for open enrollment.
- To schedule an appointment with Bentley’s dedicated Farmers® specialist, Kristin Warren, please call 978.263.5006 or email email@example.com.
- You may also contact Farmers customer response center directly by dialing 800.438.6381.
- All Bentley employees receive a free F.I.T. Assessment and 10% off a package of 36 sessions or more.
- OTF offers Corporate discount memberships, $20 discount off heart rate monitor, free entry into Weight Loss Challenge ($25 value) and 2 free OTF classes ($60 value).
- Contact John Drewry, Realtor, at 781-313-2772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bentley University alumnus – Shant Banosian, Branch Manager
- You may reach Shant at: 617-827-6674 or email@example.com
- Metro @ work is a workplace banking program that offers a range of financial products and services, including direct deposit, payroll deduction, mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, savings and checking accounts, all at great rates.
- Maria is ready to assist you with all of your real estate needs. You may reach Maria Papadopoulos at: 617-571-8883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
20/20 Vision Van
Bentley University has partnered with 20/20 Onsite to take the hassle out of going to the optometrist. No more commuting to the doctor, sitting in waiting rooms, or using precious PTO for appointments. The Benefits Spotlight e-mail will announce the next time 20/20 Vision Van will be coming to campus.
Bentley has negotiated a 10% discounted rate off any pet health insurance plan option purchased through ASPCA. Start by visiting this site (Priority Code: EB22BentleyUniversity). Answer a few quick questions about your furry friend and click “See my Rates.” Your premium will depend on factors like your zip code, the type, breed, and age of your pet and the coverage you choose. If you have questions you can call 877-343-5314.
Bentley is providing no cost access to care.com’s self-directed portal so that you can access caregivers for your family’s needs, including: childcare, daycare, tutoring, and elder care. You can get started by going to care.com/yourbenefits and searching for Bentley University. Then enter your Bentley email address to access all of the tools and resources available.
- If you already and an account, you can merge it with your new Bentley account and receive a refund for any subscription you currently pay for. For questions you can call 855-781-1303 or email email@example.com.
CEO Mobile Car Wash
We are thrilled to bring CEO Mobile Car Wash on campus for Bentley faculty and staff in Spring and Fall! Employees can book an appointment directly with CEO Mobile Car Wash at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be back in Spring 2023!
Choosing a medical plan can be confusing. By answering a few questions about you and your family’s specific medical needs and prescriptions, you can get a personalized report with Decision Doc. This confidential and secure platform shows you which medical plan will save you the most money based on your specific needs. Bentley is providing this platform at no cost to you. Go to Decision Doc to get started or you can reach out to email@example.com if you need additional support with Decision Doc.