Bentley University recognizes the hard work you do and thanks you for your dedication! Learn more about the programs and events Bentley organizes to recognize its employees.
Adamian Award for Excellence in Teaching
The Gregory H. Adamian Award for Excellence in Teaching is a peer-nominated award for faculty who best demonstrate the following criteria:
- Challenge to the fullest degree students' intellectual abilities and stimulate them to original and creative thinking;
- Display exceptional interest in and concern for students and their work;
- Successfully integrate the elements of their disciplines with other branches of knowledge;
- Serve as a continuing source of inspiration and motivation to their colleagues, through the development of innovative approaches to instruction, or otherwise;
- Possess exceptional mastery of their disciplines and remain current in their chosen fields.