On-the-Spot Rewards Program
Employees expect—and deserve—to be recognized for their extra efforts. The On-the-Spot Rewards Program provides “in the moment” recognition for excellent performance and valuable contributions outside of the merit program. By providing a Spot Bonus or Gift Card reward, managers have the opportunity to provide a meaningful “thank you” and connect the reward to the contribution and/or performance being recognized. Eligibility and program details are provided in the Policy.
Founder's Day Award
Bentley recognizes its employees who “bleed Bentley blue”! One or more employees who go above and beyond in performing their work or providing exceptional service to the Bentley community are recognized each year through the Founder’s Day Award.
Those who have shown their dedication and loyalty to Bentley through many years of service are recognized at the annual Service Award functions.
2019 Gift Selections
Click on the link below to view this years service award gifts.
At Bentley, we know that career growth and opportunity is important to all. Hard work, dedication, and job opportunity resulted in job promotions for these Bentley employees in the first half of this year. Job well done!
Adamian Award for Excellence in Teaching
The Gregory H. Adamian Award for Excellence in Teaching is a peer-nominated award for faculty who best demonstrate the following criteria:
- Challenge to the fullest degree students' intellectual abilities and stimulate them to original and creative thinking;
- Display exceptional interest in and concern for students and their work;
- Successfully integrate the elements of their disciplines with other branches of knowledge;
- Serve as a continuing source of inspiration and motivation to their colleagues, through the development of innovative approaches to instruction, or otherwise;
- Possess exceptional mastery of their disciplines and remain current in their chosen fields.
The 2017 Recipients of this prestigious Award are Tracy Noga (Accountancy) and Leonard Pepe (Accountancy).