The Gregory H. Adamian Award for Excellence in Teaching is a peer-nominated award for faculty who best demonstrate the following criteria:
- Challenge to the fullest degree students' intellectual abilities and stimulate them to original and creative thinking;
- Display exceptional interest in and concern for students and their work;
- Successfully integrate the elements of their disciplines with other branches of knowledge;
- Serve as a continuing source of inspiration and motivation to their colleagues, through the development of innovative approaches to instruction, or otherwise;
- Possess exceptional mastery of their disciplines and remain current in their chosen fields.
Click here to see past recipients!