About the Residential Center
Living on campus is an exciting and important part of the college experience. By living on campus you will gain important life skills, discover more about yourself, and make lasting friendships. Welcome Home!
The Residential Center is dedicated to creating a safe, civil, and inclusive residential community. Our staff strives to develop a comfortable living environment where the personal and intellectual growth of all residential students is fostered.
Housing Information for Incoming First-Year, Transfer, & Exchange Students
- New Student Move-In Dates
- Mosaic Student Move-In - Monday, August 28 - 8:30am-10:30pm
- Defined Community Student Move-In - Tuesday, August 29 - 8:30am-11:00am
- International Student Move-In - Wednesday, August 30
- General First-Year, Transfer, and Exchange Student Move-In - Thursday, August 31
- Maple, Oak, Spruce, Slade, and Kresge Residents will Move-In between 8:00am-10:30am
- Alder, Birch, Cedar, Elm, Miller Residents will Move-In between 11:00am-1:30pm
- Returning Student Move-In Date
- Copley North/South, Orchard South, Kresge, Collins, Boylston B, North Campus C and D - 9:00am-12:00pm
- Fenway, Orchard North, Forest, Falcone North/East/West, Rhodes, Boylston A, Cape, Castle, North Campus A and D - 12:00pm-3:00pm
Housing & Meal Plan Rates
All students who sign the Housing and Meal Plan Contract are responsible for the costs associated with their housing assignment and/or meal plan. Each housing option and meal plan has its own corresponding rate, which is charged per semester. Students are responsible for accessing and reviewing rates when requesting, or agreeing to, a room or meal plan change to an option with a different rate.
The 2023-2024 housing and meal plan rates can be found here: 2023-2024 Room & Board Rates
30 Residential Options
Includes traditional residence halls, suites, apartments, and houses! Gender inclusive housing is available.
Over 500 Programs a Year
Using 3 learning goals: developing a sense of self, building connections, belonging to a community. Our team hosts and facilitates floor-wide programs and area-wide programs
SAFETY AND SUPPORT AVAILABLE: 24/7
Residential center staff responds to over 520 hours of duty related calls a year ranging in a variety of issues on campus. We are here and available to support you at all times! The residential center staff submitted over 14,000 resident interactions over the academic year.
Hours of Operation
The Residential Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM. After hours we have professional staff members who serve in on-call roles for after hours support. We welcome you to stop by our office (Student Center, Suite 320), call us at 781-891-2148, or send an email to GA_Housing@bentley.edu.
Housing & Dining Information
Local Resources (Shopping, Banks, Hotels, Storage, etc.)
Bentley University strives to make web content accessible to all users. If you are having difficulty accessing information and need this content in an alternate format, please contact the Residential Center at 781-891-2148 or GA_housing@bentley.edu.