About the Residential Center
Living on campus is an exciting and important part of the college experience. By living on campus you will gain important life skills, discover more about yourself, and make lasting friendships. Welcome Home!
The Residential Center is dedicated to creating a safe, civil, and inclusive residential community. Our staff strives to develop a comfortable living environment where the personal and intellectual growth of all residential students is fostered.
Housing Selection Information for 2024-2025
- Sign the 2024-2025 Housing and Meal Plan Contract by Friday, February 23.
- Register your roommate group, if applicable, by Friday, March 1.
- Housing Selection takes place from March 19-22 & 25-28.
- Learn more about the process here.
- No classes Monday, March 11, through Friday, March 15.
- Residence halls remain open.
- Dining services will be closed Saturday, March 9, through Saturday, March 16.
- An optional dining plan for the Spring Break period will be available for purchase. More information will be communicated in a separate email after the start of the spring semester.
Spring 2024 Closing
- The residence halls and dining services will be closed for summer beginning at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 9.
- All students must depart from housing within 24 hours after their last final exam or by 5:00 p.m. on May 9. whichever comes first.
- Seniors participating in the Bentley in the Bahamas trip and/or Commencement Ball will be allowed to stay on campus past May 9, with more information communicated throughout the spring semester.
- All students must fully remove their belongings from their assigned space by the time they depart campus.
- Summer housing will be available for students with a demonstrated need to remain on campus. More information will be communicated via email in April.
- Learn more about spring closing here.
Housing & Meal Plan Rates
All students who sign the Housing and Meal Plan Contract are responsible for the costs associated with their housing assignment and/or meal plan. Each housing option and meal plan has its own corresponding rate, which is charged per semester. Students are responsible for accessing and reviewing rates when requesting, or agreeing to, a room or meal plan change to an option with a different rate.
The 2023-2024 housing and meal plan rates can be found here: 2023-2024 Room & Board Rates
30 Residential Options
Includes traditional residence halls, suites, apartments, and houses! Gender inclusive housing is available.
Over 500 Programs a Year
Using 3 learning goals: developing a sense of self, building connections, belonging to a community. Our team hosts and facilitates floor-wide programs and area-wide programs
SAFETY AND SUPPORT AVAILABLE: 24/7
Residential center staff responds to over 520 hours of duty related calls a year ranging in a variety of issues on campus. We are here and available to support you at all times! The residential center staff submitted over 14,000 resident interactions over the academic year.
Hours of Operation
The Residential Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM. After hours we have professional staff members who serve in on-call roles for after hours support. We welcome you to stop by our office (Student Center, Suite 320), call us at 781-891-2148, or send an email to GA_Housing@bentley.edu.
Housing & Dining Information
Local Resources (Shopping, Banks, Hotels, Storage, etc.)
Bentley University strives to make web content accessible to all users. If you are having difficulty accessing information and need this content in an alternate format, please contact the Residential Center at 781-891-2148 or GA_housing@bentley.edu.