About the Residential Center
Living on campus is an exciting and important part of the college experience. By living on campus you will gain important life skills, discover more about yourself, and make lasting friendships. Welcome Home!
The Residential Center is dedicated to creating a safe, civil, and inclusive residential community. Our staff strives to develop a comfortable living environment where the personal and intellectual growth of all residential students is fostered.
Our Educational Priority: Students at Bentley will become active organizational leaders engaged in their residential community.
Important Dates & Upcoming Processes
- The housing selection process for returning students for the 2023-2024 academic year will begin in February and conclude with the actual selection in late March.
- This is a multi-step process that includes signing the Housing and Meal Plan Contract, registering roommates, and then selecting a specific housing assignment - all via our online Housing Portal.
- More information about the process and deadlines will be communicated to students via email on Monday, February 6, as well as available on the Housing Selection page of this website.
- Returning students who plan to request a medical or religious housing accommodation for the 2023-2024 academic year must complete the online petition form no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 17.
- Students with an approved accommodation for the 2022-2023 academic year (or any previous year) must reapply with updated documentation for an accommodation for the upcoming academic year.
- Please visit our Housing Selection page for more information and access to the accommodation form. If you have questions specifically related to the accommodation process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring break begins at the conclusion of classes on Friday, March 10, with classes resuming on Monday, March 20.
- Residence halls remain open during spring break. Students are welcome to remain on campus if they would like.
- Dining is not included over spring break, and most other campus services are limited or closed. An optional meal plan will be made available, at a cost, for students who choose to stay on campus over the break. More information will be communicated via email in early February.
- Students can continue to change/add spring 2023 meal plans via the Housing Portal through 4:00 p.m. on Monday, January 30.
- Changes made between January 22 and January 30 (while the semester is in session) will be prorated based on the date of change - including a prorated cost and prorated number of swipes/discretionary.
- After January 30, students are not eligible to change their meal plan. In the case of extenuating circumstances, students should email email@example.com to request a change. This request will be subject to review by the Residential Center and Campus Services and may or may not be approved.
Housing & Meal Plan Rates
All students who sign the Housing and Meal Plan Contract are responsible for the costs associated with their housing assignment and/or meal plan. Each housing option and meal plan has its own corresponding rate, which is charged per semester. Students are responsible for accessing and reviewing rates when requesting, or agreeing to, a room or meal plan change to an option with a different rate.
The 2022-2023 housing and meal plan rates can be found here: 2022-2023 Room & Board Rates.pdf
30 Residential Options
INCLUDES TRADITIONAL RESIDENCE HALLS, SUITES, APARTMENTS, AND HOUSES! GENDER INCLUSIVE HOUSING AVAILABLE
8 Defined Learning Communities
INCLUDING: ARTS, BLUEPRINT, FIRSTGEN, HERSTORY:WOMEN LEADERS, THRIVE, EMERGING LEADERS, FIRST-YEAR HONORS, & HONORS UPPER-CLASS
Over 500 Programs a Year
USING 3 LEARNING GOALS: DEVELOPING A SENSE OF SELF, BUILDING CONNECTIONS, BELONGING TO A COMMUNITY. OUR TEAM HOSTS AND FACILITATES BOTH FLOOR-WIDE PROGRAMS AND AREA-WIDE PROGRAMS
SAFETY AND SUPPORT AVAILABLE: 24/7
RESIDENTIAL CENTER STAFF RESPONDS TO OVER 520 HOURS OF DUTY RELATED CALLS A YEAR RANGING IN A VARIETY OF ISSUES ON CAMPUS. WE ARE HERE AND AVAILABLE TO SUPPORT YOU AT ALL TIMES! THE RESIDENTIAL CENTER STAFF SUBMITTED OVER 14,000 RESIDENT INTERACTIONS OVER THE ACADEMIC YEAR
Hours of Operation
The Residential Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM. After hours we have professional staff members who serve in on-call roles for after hours support. We welcome you to stop by our office (Student Center, Suite 320), call us at 781-891-2148, or send an email to GA_Housing@bentley.edu.
Housing & Dining Information
Bentley University strives to make web content accessible to all users. If you are having difficulty accessing information and need this content in an alternate format, please contact the Residential Center at 781-891-2148 or GA_housing@bentley.edu.