Dining at Bentley
We’re committed to providing nutritious, accessible and inclusive dining experiences for everyone at Bentley. As such, the meal plan redesign meets the demand for both choice and flexibility.
Students who live on campus in traditional dorm units or apartments without kitchens are required to purchase a meal plan. 2021-2022 Meal Plan Offerings are as follows:
• Students in Residence Halls - Block 304 Plan
• Students residing in Suites - can select Block 304, 240,or 192
• Students residing in Apartments/Commuters - can select any of the above plans.
The meal plans allow rollover of discretionary funds over the semester. At the end of the spring semester, remaining discretionary funds will be forfeited.
Residents from any area may increase or add a meal plan at any time.
What is a Block Plan?
Block plans provide a specific number of meals each semester for use at the 921 Dining Hall or through Meal Trades, if applicable. Unused meals do not roll over and are forfeited at the end of the semester. Use of a Meal Trade negates use of a meal at the 921 Dining Hall within the same meal period.
• Block 304 includes 5 Meal Trades*, plus $350 discretionary
• Block 240 includes 5 Meal Trades*, plus $375 discretionary
• Block 192 includes 5 Meal Trades*, plus $425 discretionary
• Block 20 Apartment, plus $750 discretionary
Meal trades will be used to purchase (1) entree, (1) side and (1) drink in designated retail locations. These locations will include all Lacava stations (with the exception of Starbucks Express,) Harry's, The Nest and Currito's.
*Trades are per week.
To select or change your meal plan:
Log on to the Housing Student Self-Service.
- Click on the Meal Plan tab.
- Select “Change My Plan.”
- Confirm the term before you submit your purchase.