Skip to main content

Facilities Management

Work Order Request

The most effective way to submit a service request is through Infor EAM’s online system.  To submit a new work order, and to view and track your requets, log in to Bentley's Work Order Request Portal using your eight-digit Bentley ID (without the @ symbol). All members of the Bentley community who are issued a Bentley ID are able to submit a work order for the building of their primary campus residence. For students who do not reside on campus, please call Work Order Control directly at 781-891-2208 to submit a work order. For more information on how to submit a request, please reference our Work Order Submission document.

Log In to the Work Order Request Portal

Please note that not all work should be submitted as a Work Order.

If your request is an emergency such as a power outage or a gas or burning odor, please call 781-891-2436 during our office hours. Please call University Police at 781-891-2201 for emergency requests when our office is closed.

No cable, Internet or phone line requests should be requested through facilities management. Phone line repairs are completed by Telecommunications; Cable repairs are requested through Residential Services at 781-891-2148, and Internet problems should be reported to the Bentley IT Help Desk.