Skip to main content

Facilities Management

Moving Services

A moving form must be submitted at least one week prior to the date of the scheduled move, relocation, renovation, or arrival of a new hire to the Bentley campus. This applies to all faculty and staff. In the event an entire department requires assistance from Office Moving Services, each individual must fill out his or her own form.

Facilities Management will be checking this account throughout each day to ensure the timeliness of your request and the success of your move or relocation. Call 781.891.2208 with any questions. Please choose one of the following:

New Location

If you are planning to move from one office to another. This move consists of moving boxes of office items, personal items, furniture (admin moves only) , computer, and phone.

Move Form

New Hire

If there will be a new employee moving into a currently vacated office, or a shared office. This move consists of distributing a new computer, new phone, card access, and mail drop off to the new employee.

New Hire Form

New Vacancy

If there will be a person leaving the university. This move consists of returning computers, phones, and keys to the proper departments.

New Vacancy Form

Helpful Moving Information

Planning a move? Read and follow our Moving Tips.

Need pictures hung, keyboard tray adjusted or any other extra  work done? Enter a Work Order.

We can assist you with extra recycle bins upon request for purging files.

Not sure what can be recycled? Contact the Office of Sustainability.

Key requests can be directed to University Police.

View our Move Process to learn more.