Meet the FOLD Board
Recommend a Member
Suggestions for new members are accepted on a rolling basis, with terms beginning in July. All Bentley alumni who graduated with an undergraduate degree within the last 10 years are eligible to hold a seat on the FOLD Board. Board members serve a one-year term with the option to renew based on eligibility.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Assist in the planning of FOLD events and complete committee tasks as needed
- Attend monthly check-ins via phone or Zoom as well as FOLD events
- Make a meaningful gift to the Bentley Fund within the current fiscal year they are serving
- Solicit peers to support the Bentley Fund and engage with peers to connect with the Bentley community in your region
- Travel to campus (at the cost of the volunteer) for on-campus meetings, when necessary
- Assist in sharing Bentley social media campaigns with personal networks
- Be a positive advocate for alumni and the university
Are you interested in recommending a fellow FOLD graduate? Do you want to learn more about getting involved? Get in touch with Abby Polott at email@example.com.