Meet the FOLD Board Chairs
Recommend a Member
Suggestions for new members are accepted on a rolling basis, with terms beginning in July. All Bentley alumni who graduated with an undergraduate degree within the last 10 years are eligible to hold a seat on the FOLD Board. Board members serve a one-year term with the option to renew based on eligibility.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Assist in the planning of FOLD events and complete committee tasks as needed
- Attend monthly check-ins via phone or Zoom as well as FOLD events
- Make a meaningful gift to the Bentley Fund within the current fiscal year they are serving
- Solicit peers to support the Bentley Fund and engage with peers to connect with the Bentley community in your region
- Travel to campus (at the cost of the volunteer) for on-campus meetings, when necessary
- Assist in sharing Bentley social media campaigns with personal networks
- Be a positive advocate for alumni and the university
To get involved or recommend a fellow FOLD graduate, please email email@example.com.
If you have questions about FOLD, contact Carmen Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-891-2833.