Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Bentley University continues to closely monitor updates and recommendations about the coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Centers for Disease Control, U.S. State Department, Massachusetts Governor's Office and local Departments of Public Health.
Classes resumed online on March 23 for the remainder of the semester. Students are asked to remain off-campus. For the limited number who will remain on campus, Residential Life is in contact with them to discuss details related to travel, lodging and food service on campus. The university requires that non-emergency personnel remain off campus and work remotely in accordance with the governor’s order.
The university has set up a phone line dedicated to answering coronavirus-related questions and concerns: (781) 891-2012. You can reach someone on this line from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Outside of those hours, please leave a voicemail and it will be returned within 24 hours. The health and safety of Bentley students, faculty and staff remain the university's top priority.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
We have created a series of FAQs for various groups. These will continue to be updated as new information becomes available.
- FAQs for Students
- FAQs for Faculty and Staff
- FAQs for Study Abroad Students
- FAQs about Commencement 2020
For further questions, please contact:
- March 25 - Tips for Parents to Help Their Students Learn Remotely
- March 25 - Confirmed Case of COVID-19 on Campus - Update from the Cabinet
- March 23 - Campus Operations Update from the Cabinet
- March 22 - A Message from the President to Students about Online Learning
- March 20 - A Message from the Provost about the Spring 2020 Grading Policy
- March 18 - A Message from the Provost to Students about Starting Online Classes
- March 16 - Student Update on Online Learning for the Spring Semester
- March 16 - Faculty and Staff Update on Working Remotely
- March 15 - A Message from the President on COVID-19
- March 12 - No Classes March 16-20; Remote Learning Begins on March 23
- March 10 - Continuing to Monitor COVID-19
- March 5 - Coronavirus Campus Policies for Students
- March 5 - Faculty and Staff: Updated Travel Restrictions and Campus Measures
- March 4 - More Information for Students Returning from Italy
- March 2 - Faculty and Staff Travel Notice
- Feb. 29 - Email to Students Studying in Italy
- Feb. 29 - Coronavirus Campus-wide Update
- Feb. 25 - Coronavirus Update and Travel Advisories
- Feb. 3 - Coronavirus Update and Prevention Measures
Cronin Office of International Education
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.