Students are responsible for understanding all institutional policies, procedures, and requirements. These include, but are not limited to, degree and major course requirements, pre-requisites, minimum residency and honors requirements, and the university's grading and course repeat policies. Students who fail to comply with these policies, procedures and requirements do so at their own risk.
The Degree Audit is provided to you to be used as a guideline for the requirements for your degree program. Each student shares the responsibility for the accuracy of his or her audit. Any inaccuracies should be called to the attention of the Registrar’s Office. To access your degree audit:
- Log in to Workday and select the the Academics icon on the homepage.
- From there, look under Quick Links (on the right) and click on Degree Works
- Dual degree students are sent a paper DRS twice a year after the fall and spring terms. You may also request a copy by contacting the email@example.com .
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- Registration Policies
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Clustered Courses, Diversity, Service Learning, International and Communication Intensive Focus Courses
- Current Student Handbook can be found here
- Undergraduate Catalogue