Zoom is a cloud-based video communications app that allows you to set up virtual video and audio conferencing, webinars, live chats, screen-sharing, and other collaborative capabilities for personal meetings or classes. Bentley licensed users have unlimited meeting minutes and the ability to host up to 300 participants per meeting.
Use your Bentley Credentials to login.
- Live classes can take place fully remote as well as allow remote students to attend Hybrid classes remotely.
- Faculty, Students, and Staff can host personal meetings.
- Students working in groups can meet and work collaboratively
- Webinars are available for large Q&A events
How-to's and Documentation
- Taking Attendance in Zoom
- How to Create a Meeting Template
- Polling using Zoom
- Advanced Polling and Quizzing using Zoom
- Pre-assigned breakout rooms in Zoom
- Using an iPad for Annotation in Zoom
- Virtual Office Hours
- Invite a Guest Speaker to Join your Zoom Meeting
- Screen Share a Powerpoint Presentation
- Zoom Alternative to Delivering Class Online
- Using Zoom Whiteboards