Zoom is a cloud-based video communications app that allows you to set up virtual video and audio conferencing, webinars, live chats, screen-sharing, and other collaborative capabilities for personal meetings or classes. Bentley licensed users have unlimited meeting minutes and the ability to host up to 300 participants per meeting.
Use your Bentley Credentials to login.
- Live classes can take place fully remote as well as allow remote students to attend Hybrid classes remotely.
- Faculty, Students, and Staff can host personal meetings.
- Students working in groups can meet and work collaboratively
- Webinars are available for large Q&A events
How-to's and Documentation
- Record session locally and post on Bb
- Get Video Links to Send Via Email if Not Using Blackboard
- Testing your Audio
- Testing your Video
- Join a Test Meeting
- Record session to the cloud and post on Bb
- Taking Attendance in Zoom
- How to Create Zoom Polling Templates
- Polling using Zoom
- Pre-assigned breakout rooms in Zoom
- Using an iPad for Annotation in Zoom
- Virtual Office Hours
- Invite a Guest Speaker to Join your Zoom Meeting
- Screen Share a Powerpoint Presentation
- Zoom Alternative to Delivering Class Online