Video Production and Streaming
The Faculty Instructional & Research Video Production Center, located in Lindsay 12, provides:
- Video recording to support the curriculum and
- Production of technically advanced video, audio and streamed media for online and on-campus course design and development.
Typical requests for video production include but not limited to:
- Student presentations and feedback learning recordings
- Role plays, skits and negotiation simulations
- Guest speakers in the classroom
- Guest speakers in conference areas like Wilder pavilion or Koumantzelis auditorium
- Videos for online courses
- Video for flipping your classroom
- Video/audio for multimedia and/or web presentations
- Case study recordings
- Live streaming of academic events
The Faculty Instructional & Research Video Production Center also has equipment for loan such as cameras, tripods and microphones for recording events that are not directly supported by the Academic Technology Center.