The Office of Foundation Relations secures external grant support from private foundations for faculty priorities and other institutional needs that include:
- Curriculum development
- University-wide priorities, such as scholarships and facilities
Ready to apply?
We’re eager to work with faculty to refine their ideas, find matching foundation prospects, write and submit persuasive proposals and steward the relationship after funding has been received.
We’ll simplify the proposal submission process for you to help ensure a successful grant application. And we strive to assist anyone pursuing external funding.
Depending upon institutional priority and resource availability, our office can:
- Inform you about requests for proposals (RFP) in your field
- Assist in matching projects and programs with foundations and other funding sources
- Assist in concept development and writing
- Review and edit draft proposals and letters of inquiry (LoI)
- Develop budgets
- Provide required supporting documents about Bentley, including 501c3 verification, audited financial statements and Board of Trustees information
- Help prepare reports to the funder as required