Skip to main content

Back to Bentley

The university will return to campus this fall. Read our plan at 


External Funding and Support

What kind of funding are you looking for?

We're here to help

Want to learn more about the Lifecycle of a Grant?

We can help you!

Get Started

Sponsored Programs

Thinking of applying for government funding for your research?

Get Started

Corporate & Foundation Relations

Ashley Strigle

Associate Director for Corporate and Foundation Relations

Corporate Foundation & Sponsored Programs

781.891.3445 |

Contact Us
" "
Susan Richman
Director of Sponsored Programs
Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations

Office Location:

Bentley University
Adamian 160
Waltham, MA  02452-4705


Indirect Cost Rate Agreement