The Payroll Office at Bentley University works closely with the Human Resources and Student Employment Offices to ensure that all faculty, staff and students are paid accurately and timely. This office also handles Travel Administration for all faculty, staff and students.
Payroll & Travel Administration is a department within Financial Operations under the Division of Business& Finance
781-891-3144, Rauch 012
Joyce Burgio Payroll Specialist & Travel Administrator
781-891-2688, Rauch 014
Academic Year office hours are Mon.-Fri., 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Summer schedule is May 20, 2019 - August 10, 2019 and office hours are Mon.-Thurs., 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Office is closed on Fridays
- Bi-Weekly Staff/Adjunct and Student Schedules, Friday pay dates
- Monthly FT Faculty are paid on the 10th of each month.
- Should the 10th fall on a Saturday, payday will be Friday the 9th.
- Should the 10th fall on a Sunday or Monday Holiday, payday will be next business day
Change Taxes or Direct Deposit
All changes to tax elections and payment elections are initiated by Faculty/Staff/Students on Workday Employee Self Service.
Log into Workday and on your Workday homepage click the Pay worklet to view and make changes.
- Staff and Faculty Direct Deposit
- Student Direct Deposit
- Bi-Weekly Non-Exempt Staff Time Sheets
- Bi-Weekly Student Time Sheets
- Monthly Exempt Staff Attendance Reports
W4 (federal) and M4 (state) withholding forms are available in the Payroll Office and online:
https://my.bentley.edu/- to view or print pay stubs or W2's from 1997 on. Remember W2's printed from this site are not official documents. To obtain an official W2, call us at +1 (781) 891-2154.
Direct Deposit forms require a Bank Routing/Transit number and an Account number for each distribution. If a checking account, please attach a VOID check to the form. If a Savings account, please check with your bank for the proper Transit/Routing and Account numbers. Direct Deposit requires a pre-note, verification with bank of routing and account numbers, your first direct deposit is usually two pay dates from when submitted.
Time Sheets for all staff, students and monthly attendance must be printed out and hand signed before they are delivered to the Payroll Office (RAU 008). E-mailing time sheets is not necessary since we have to have the hand-signed copy on file. To put this form on your C: drive, right click and select SAVE TARGET AS. Find your C: drive in the drop down box and select SAVE.
Valuable Employee information can be found on Banner Web including your pay stubs, your deductions, your tax information and even your W2 totals.
- Follow this link: https://my.bentley.edu
- Select: E-campus for Student, Faculty or Staff.
- Select: Click Here for Banner Web for Employees
- Enter USER ID (that is your ID with @xxxxxxxx found on your pay stub.)
- Enter PIN: (that is your six digit pin). It will ask you to confirm your PIN.
To view a pay stub:
- Select Employee Information.
- Select Pay Information.
- Choose a Year. View Pay Stub Summary.
- Select the Pay Date you wish to view.
This gives you a nice Pay Stub that you can print out and keep or just view. Prior years are also available. W2 information is available from the Employee Information screen by selecting W4 (Federal Tax) and W2 Menu.
If you have difficulty with Banner Web you may contact us at +1 (781) 891-2154.