You are here

Grade Changes

To change a grade after grades are rolled:

  • login to mybentley
  • Select faculty self-service on the left menu
  • Then select faculty main menu
  • Under final grades on the left hand side you will change final grades
  • Once you select the course you will see the listing of students in that class.  Next to the student’s name it will give you the option to change the grade.  If there is no link next to the name it means the student has graduated or holds a prior degree from Bentley, or the grade is older than a year old. If either is the case, contact the Registrar’s Office.
  • Once you submit the change the system will send you and the student an e-mail confirming the change.