- Support the continued development of high-quality faculty and staff by reducing silos, promoting collaboration and investing in activities across disciplines.
- Launch a new Strategy and Innovation Division to serve as a university-wide accelerator and facilitator.
- Strengthen Bentley’s commitment to innovation by enabling student entrepreneurship; supporting the commercialization of assets created by university centers, faculty and staff; and embracing a data-informed approach.
- Create distinctive themes for learning and engagement that will encourage the community to test innovative ideas, question assumptions, value exploration, fail forward, and promote inclusion and equity through a culture that builds community through difference.
- Expand direct student-to-alumni interactions to develop connections and support networks, and boost engagement beyond the physical campus.
Bringing the Plan to Life
Bentley’s strategic plan for 2030 adopted a future-facing approach and a community-driven process. Our goal was to continue providing current and prospective students a transformative educational experience.
Ty Chan, MSBA ’22, MBA ’22
McCallum Graduate School Representative