- Introduce new programs that focus on innovation and emerging technologies.
- Manage the university’s academic centers in an effective and sustainable way that aligns with the strategic plan.
- Help the university’s academic centers expand their external funding so they become financially self-sustaining and continue to assess their performance through periodic evaluations.
- Establish Bentley as an authority on the role of business and society.
- Position Bentley to actively seek, evaluate and pursue strategic alliances.
Bringing the Plan to Life
The new E-Hub helps students develop an entrepreneurial mindset and learn essential entrepreneurship skills.
I loved working on the strategic plan. When I first got involved, I wasn’t sure what to expect. But after working on it together with faculty and staff, I know this strategic plan will point Bentley in the right direction, especially when it comes to elevating the student experience.
Tiana Rossi ’22
Student Government President (former)