Chapters and Communities
Right now, alumni volunteers are planning and hosting all kinds of events — happy hours, business networking affairs, nights at the museum — to bring our 65,000-strong community together.
Get in touch with your Chapter leader to take a bigger role in hosting events!
Find Your Chapter
Do 15 or more alumni across degree programs and graduation years work at your company? Create a Bentley Corporate Connection in your workplace to get together and keep your colleagues up-to-date on the latest Bentley happenings. Fidelity and State Street Corporate Connections are already up and running; contact Emily Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-891-2435 today to start your group.
Falcons of the Last Decade (FOLD)
- Annual FOLD alumni events: networking events, social outings like Red Sox games, virtual programs and more
- Welcome to the City FOLD-exclusive event in September
- Create a free Gmail account and have a permanent Bentley email address
- Serve as a FOLD champion and explore ways to get involved
- Accelerated opportunities to join Bentley’s giving societies, which give you access to even more exclusive events
Check out the full list of alumni benefits!
Pay It Forward
Make a gift of $250 and become an Associate member of the President's Club. As a leadership donor, you'll be invited to special donor events and receive insider communications from university leadership. And, you can achieve True Blue status with a gift of any size in three consecutive years. When you do so, you’ll receive recognition each year and know that you’re helping Bentley students realize their dreams.
Continue the Falcon legacy: make your annual gift to the Bentley Fund. Give now.
Get in Touch
If you have questions about FOLD, contact Carmen Garcia at email@example.com or 781-891-2833.
Get in touch with the Office of Alumni and Family Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-891-2025.