Last Updated: Sept. 27, 2021
- Vaccination: All undergraduate students and graduate students with access to campus are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Read more
- Screening Tests: Required weekly during the ease-in period in September for all residential students and non-residential undergraduates. Required weekly for the entire semester for any unvaccinated students. Read more
- Face Coverings: Required indoors, as posted, for all vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, except in residence halls beginning Aug. 30. Read more
- Self-Checks: Students should self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 on a daily basis using the COVID-19 daily checklist.
- Isolation: In accordance with CDC and Department of Public Health guidelines, students who test positive for COVID-19 will be placed in isolation on campus or at home for recovery. Read more
- Quarantine: Fully vaccinated individuals who are close contacts of positive cases are not required to quarantine. Unvaccinated individuals who are close contacts of positive cases will be required to remain in quarantine for up to 14 days. Read more
Faculty and Staff
- Vaccination: All faculty and staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. New faculty and staff are required to provide proof of vaccination in accordance with the timeline specified in their offer letter or contract. Read more
- Face Coverings: Required indoors, as posted, for all vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, except in a private office beginning Aug. 30. Read more
- Screening Tests: On-campus faculty and staff may be required to test in certain situations in the screening testing program. Read more
- Self-Checks: Faculty and staff should self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 on a daily basis using the COVID-19 daily checklist.
Dashboards and Quick Links
Performers, speakers, facilitators, and, lecturers who will be on stage and farther than 10’ from the audience may remove their face covering for the performance or to deliver remarks. All other interactions will require face coverings to be worn. All attendees are required to wear face coverings at indoor events. Panelists/groups speaking collectively on stage will require the following precautions:
- When seated/standing 6’ apart and a minimum of 10’ from the audience, panelists may remove their face coverings for the duration of the event while on stage. Each panelist will have their own microphone. Sharing of microphones will not be permitted.
- When not able to be seated/standing 6’ apart, panelists may remove their face coverings when speaking, but will be expected to replace the face covering in between active contributions. Each panelist will have their own microphone. 10’ distance between the panel and audience is still expected.
Among the spaces where these face covering accommodations may be permitted are the Wilder Pavilion, Koumantzelis Auditorium, the LaCava conference rooms, the Bentley Arena, and function rooms across campus.
Face Covering Signage
For questions, please contact the following offices:
Campus Services- SM_CampusServices@bentley.edu
COVID Vaccination Questions- COVIDVaccine@bentley.edu
Financial Aid- Finaid@bentley.edu
Health Center- GA_Healthcenter@Bentley.edu
Student Affairs- GA_StudentAffairs@bentley.edu
Student Financial Services- GA_SFS@bentley.edu
- Sept. 27 - Back to Bentley Newsletter
- Sept. 13 - Back to Bentley Newsletter
- Aug. 25 - Fall 2021 Semester Face Covering Guidelines
- July 27 - Vaccination Requirement for Faculty and Staff
- July 15 - COVID-19 Vaccination Deadline Reminder
- June 24 - Vaccination Goal Achieved: Lifting On-Campus Guidelines
- June 10 - Additional Updates to Campus Health and Safety Guidelines
- May 27 - Updates to the University's Health and Safety Guidelines
- May 17 - COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement for the Fall 2021 Semester