Last Updated: May 3, 2021
The summer 2021 academic term has been designed to maximize flexibility and personalization, with opportunities for breaks, should students choose. If new public health guidance becomes available in the coming months, these plans and logistics may change. We will continue to monitor the on-campus experience this spring and will share any necessary changes as they become available.
Learn more about trimesters at Bentley
- May 10: One-week summer intensive begins.
- May 17 - July 2: Summer term session one.
- July 6 - Aug. 20: Summer term session two.
- Sept. 7: Fall 2021 semester begins.
- The summer term will begin on Monday, May 17 and will offer a 14-week experience with a wide variety of classes. To give students additional options regarding their summer plans, the summer will be divided into two seven-week sessions. The first session will begin on Monday, May 17 and end on Friday, July 2. The second session will begin on Tuesday, July 6 and end on Friday, August 20. Students can enroll in one or both summer sessions.
- Registration for the summer 2021 term will begin in March 2021.
- Eligible students may enroll in up to nine credits per summer session and a maximum of 18 credits, inclusive of the May 10 summer intensive.