Wall Street 101 Program is a competitive experiential learning program for rising high school juniors and seniors interested in global finance and investing, including stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. Combining macroeconomics, valuation of securities, trading strategies, and financial technology concepts, the Wall Street 101 Program is uniquely designed to help you understand the forces changing the financial services industry. Even if you are not considering majoring in business in college, understanding the capital markets and evolving financial technology landscape is essential for improving financial literacy.
Led by Bentley faculty with industry expertise, the program includes small classes, interactive simulations, and presentations by Wall Street professionals. Students gain hands-on experience with industry-standard databases, learn about financial technology's impact on the industry and introduce students to the art and science of human psychology of finance.
In addition to class time, students work in teams to prepare stock pitches, analyze investment strategies, and participate in macroeconomic simulations and entrepreneurial strategies involving FinTech and artificial intelligence (AI). Students attending courses on our beautiful campus will gain hands-on experience with industry-standard databases such as Bloomberg, FactSet, and the Financial Trading System in our world-class trading room.
Attending Wall Street 101 offers numerous advantages as students:
- Experience college-level lectures
- Work in small teams and apply leadership skills to work cohesively in a group
- Enhance financial literacy
- Elevate your professional portfolios with new investment ideas
- Discover various careers on Wall Street and in the industry
- Find opportunities to network
- Practice presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Learn about financial analysis, risk management, trading and investment process, and the link between macroeconomics and capital markets
- Connect with fellow high school students from across the globe, developing strong global perspectives and friendships.