Skip to main content

Program Information

The tuition and fees for the three-week ISIB option is U.S. $3,600 per student and covers:

  • Tuition
  • All reading materials
  • Full room and board on the Bentley campus (three meals per day)
  • A guided sightseeing tour of Boston
  • A day on one of the beautiful beaches of Massachusetts
  • Free transportation from Bentley to Harvard Square in Cambridge, where students can access train service into Boston.
  • A weekend stay in New York City, including a guided sightseeing tour of the city and a Broadway musical.
  • Travel to the United States and incidental expenses are not included in the program fee.
  • Bank transfer cost is the responsibility of students.

Application Process

To be considered for admission into the three-week summer program, interested students must submit the following documents:

  • A completed application
  • A personal statement indicating how the applicant will benefit from attending ISIB
  • An official transcript showing a list of courses taken and grades received
  • A current resume
  • A passport size photo

The full tuition and fees must be transferred via wire to Bentley's bank account no later than two weeks from the date of your admission. Instructions for wire transfer will be provided to accepted students.  The tuition and fees will be refunded only if the applicant is not able to attend ISIB for reasons beyond the applicant’s control, such as failure to obtain a visa to enter the United States, or if the applicant is not admitted into the program.

Application deadline: Friday April 15th, 2019.

Please return your completed application and all supporting documents to Professor Abdolreza Eshghi at    

Visa Requirements

Citizens of countries that fall under the Visa Waiver Program (most European countries) can enter the United States without having a tourist visa (B-1 or B-2) stamp in their passport. However, they do need to apply for travel authorization (ESTA) from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection at the official website of the Department of Homeland Security at ( Non-Visa Waiver country nationals and non-European students currently residing in Europe will need a B-1 or B-2 tourist visa for entry to the United States, which can be obtained from the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.