A Quick and Easy Option for Enrollment Verification for Current Students
Do you need proof that you are a student? For example, if you are at the ski slopes and discover that you can get a student discount on your ski pass you can go to any computer and instantly print an enrollment verification letter by following these directions.
- Log into Workday
- Go to the Academic Page
- Find Clearinghouse- Enrollment Verification in the Quick Links section
- Verifications are typically available two weeks after drop/add ends
Use the Clearinghouse to:
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of my enrollment.
- View your enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to your loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to your health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- View specific information about your student loans.
Student Verification Letters
Please complete this Status Letter form and submit it to the Registrar's Office via mail, fax, email or drop off.