A Quick and Easy Option for Enrollment Verification for Current Students
Do you need proof that you are a student? For example, if you are at the ski slopes and discover that you can get a student discount on your ski pass you can go to any computer and instantly print an enrollment verification letter by following these directions.
- Log into MyBentley
- Select the Academics Tab at the top
- Look for the Clearinghouse information box.
Click the "Click Here" link to go to the National Student Clearinghouse which is Bentley's authorized agent for providing enrollment status information (full time, part time, graduated, etc.) to the lender community.
Use the Clearinghouse to:
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of my enrollment.
- View your enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to your loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to your health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- View specific information about your student loans.
Enrollment Verification for Students not Currently Attending
If you are not currently attending Bentley University, please complete this Status Letter form and submit it to the Registrar's Office via mail, fax, email or drop off.