The Workday Financials Project is Underway!
As you know, Bentley’s initial rollout of Workday in January 2017 included Human Resources and Payroll processes. Bentley is now focused on the second phase – the rollout of Workday Financials, which will go-live in December 2017.
This University-wide effort is working to replace the existing Banner financial system with Workday Financials, a modern, cloud-based system.
- Streamlined and simplified financial business processes
- Creation and approval of expense authorizations, reimbursement requests, and purchase requisitions online or via mobile device
- A flexible Financial Data Model (FDM) that supports the entire University
- Budget preparation and analysis using real-time financial data
- Budget Monitoring and Reporting
- Online Requisitioning and Approvals
- Purchase and Travel Card Integration
- Expense Reimbursement Requests Online and Mobile
- Project Tracking and Business Assets
- Financial Accounting
- Banking & Settlement