Planning Your Event
Located just minutes west of Boston, in Waltham, Massachusetts, The Conference Center at Bentley offers a unique and professional setting for:
- Business Meetings
- Board Meetings
- Company Outings
- Summer Camps
Host your next event or conference on the picturesque campus of Bentley University!
One Contact, One Contract, One Bill!
Our campus venue offers advantages in price, ambiance and variety. With our services, you'll receive a streamlined experience similar to traditional convention facilities and finer hotels. Plus, we navigate the campus facilities, catering, media and housing on your behalf!
At your service will be:
- A dedicated Sales and Planning Coordinator — your partner in planning and primary point of contact for all the services required for a successful event
- Meticulous attention to detail, from your first phone call to the end of your meeting day and beyond
- Onsite implementation assistance from our Conference Coordinator and Media Staff
Hosting a day or overnight summer camp? Our team can ensure you have everything you need to succeed. Whether you need high-tech classrooms, large outdoor spaces, conference spaces or overnight accommodations, we can help you succeed. Request Info to learn more.
Our Conference Center team offers one-stop planning to meet your event needs. Whether you’re hosting an exciting IPO event in our financial Trading Room or housing 100 summer visitors in one of our residence halls, our facilities include a variety of meeting spaces and can accommodate groups as small as two and as large as 480.
The Conference Center features:
- More than 12,000 square feet of air-conditioned meeting space
- Bright, spacious conference rooms
- A 480-seat auditorium
- A 250-seat amphitheater
- Ballroom space for up to 400
- Personalized, one-stop planning services
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment with on-site technical support
- A variety of catering options, customized to fit your budget
- Ample free parking
- Wi-Fi available in all meeting spaces
- Air-conditioned classrooms and overnight accommodations available during the summer months
- Outdoor, tented facilities
- On-site technical support