To request academic accommodations (defined as all adjustments, alterations, and/or modifications that allow a student with a documented disability to have equal access to university programs and activities), please follow our process below:
- The student will self-identify to Disability Services by submitting current and complete documentation via email to Stephanie Segalini, Steph Bohler and Katie Johnson.
- For specific documentation requirements click here
- Disability Services will then review the documentation within five business days and has the right to:
- Contact the evaluator for clarification
- Request more documentation for the purpose of clarification
- Approve/deny recommendations due to supporting data
- The student will then schedule a registration appointment with Disability Services by calling 781.891.2004
We have a highly interactive process and work on an individualized basis to determine what accommodations are appropriate and necessary to level the playing field and create equal access and opportunity for each student. We will end the registration process by formalizing an accommodation plan for the student to distribute to their faculty.
Bentley University strives to make web content accessible to all users. If you are having difficulty accessing information and need this content in an alternate format, please contact Stephanie Segalini at 781-891-2004 or email@example.com.