The Hughey Center for Financial Services is staffed by high achieving undergraduate and graduate students with expertise in our infrastructure & data-feeds. Our analysts have a variety of technical expertise coupled with unique experiences in their careers outside of Bentley. Feel free to reach out to any of our staff with questions!
Founding Director, The Hughey Center for Financial Services. Research interests include international finance, international investment, financial liberalization in emerging economies, commodities, and time-series modeling. Has articles published in top-tier journals including the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Journal of International Money and Finance, European Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial Research, Journal of Financial Engineering, Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, Journal of Applied Financial Economics, Real Estate Review, Journal of Futures Markets, Open Economies Review, Pacific Basin Capital Markets Research, Review of Research in Banking and Finance, Binational Fulbright Working Paper Series, the Chicago Board of Trade Working Paper Series, and Columbia University Working Paper Series. Has received awards and grants from Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT), Binational Fulbright Commission, Bentley College, Columbia University, and the Asian Development Bank. Previously taught at Texas A&M University.
Are you interested in working as a Trading Room Analyst? Here is a brief job description.
Trading Room Analysts are representatives and ambassadors of the Hughey Center for Financial Services. In this role, student assistants are responsible for the design, development, and delivery of mini-classes and tutorials, which provide faculty, staff, and students with an introduction to the software applications and databases (including Bloomberg, FactSet, Capital IQ, Morningstar, and Morningstar Direct), available in the Trading Room. The assistants also facilitate trading sessions based on Financial Trading System (FTS) software and conduct lectures during Wall Street 101. Assistants are responsible for supporting the Trading Room function by working closely with faculty and students using the facility and by assisting the technical staff in diagnosing and troubleshooting trading room systems.
Please send cv to tradingroom@Bentley.edu.
What some of are our former analysts doing now?
- Robert Zedros is working as an associate at McKinsey & Company
- Edward Mushyev is working as an analyst for Fidelity Strategic Advisors
- Andrew Maguire is working as an ABS and CDO Trading Analyst at Citi
- Rupam Agrawal is working as a Credit Risk Associate at J.P. Morgan
- Moheshwar Palani is working as a Quantitative Analyst at CRISIL Limited
- Joseph Rooney is working as an Analyst at Morgan Partners
- Tom Ferullo is working as an Investment Banking Analyst at Jefferies
- Thomas Davison is working as an Underwriting Assistant at Everest Insurance
- Miles Shaheen is working as an Investment Banking Analyst at Rockefeller Capital Management
- Andreas Pettersson Beckman is working as a Portfolio Management Analyst at J.P. Morgan in the Real Estate Asset Management Division
- Victor Bergstrom is working as an Analyst at Manulife Investment Management
- Elias Guillermo Bajares is working as an Investment Banking Analyst at Raymond James
- Esther Adewuyi is working as a Senior Associate at Deloitte
- Haley Obermeier is working as an ESG and Sustainability Advisory Solutions at FTI Consulting
- Amanda DelliColli is working as a Financial Markets and Real Estate Associate and Price Waterhouse Coopers