The non-degree course option at Bentley is a good way for future graduate students to test drive one or two courses as they consider their many options of study. Some students also pursue non-degree coursework to enhance their current career path, learn new skills, or utilize a graduate program tuition benefit at their company or organization. Regardless of the reasons, non-degree coursework at Bentley will allow students to experience a world-class business education without committing to a full degree program.
As you consider a non-degree graduate course, please note:
- Must hold a bachelor degree and provide your undergraduate transcript to be eligible for non-degree coursework
- No more than two non-degree classes would be transferrable into a graduate program if you become a future admitted applicant
- Non-degree enrollment does not guarantee admission to graduate degree
- Non-degree courses are not eligible for financial aid or merit funding, or for issuance of an F-1 visa
- Course openings change frequently, so consider having a back-up choice
(All run from 9/5 to 12/18, some have multiple section options)
- AC 730-HB1 - Mondays, 5:00 to 7:20 p.m.
- CS 602-HB1 -Tuesdays, 7:30 to 9:50 p.m.
- CS 602-HB2 - Thursdays, 7:30 to 9:50 p.m.
- CS 605-HB1 - Wednesdays, 5:00 to 7:20 p.m.
- CS 605-HB2 - Wednesdays, 7:30 to 9:50 p.m.
- GR 603D-HB1 - Tuesdays, 11:00 a.m. to 1:20 p.m.
- GR 603P-HB1 - Thursdays, 5:00 to 7:20 p.m.
- GR 603P-HB2 - Tuesdays, 5:00 to 7:20 p.m.
- MG 600-HB1 - Thursdays, 5:00 to 7:20 p.m.
- MG 645-HB1 - Thursdays, 5:00 to 7:20 p.m.
- MG 652-HB1 - Tuesdays, 5:00 to 7:20 p.m.
- MG 670-HB1 - Wednesdays, 5:00 to 7:20 p.m.
- MG 704-HB1 - Mondays, 5:00 to 7:20 p.m.
Asynchronous Online Courses
- GR 523 Marketing Management 9/5 to 10/15
- GR 524 Accounting for Decision Making 9/5 to 10/15
- GR 602 Business Process Management 10/16 to 12/18
- GR 699 Developing Leaders for Global Sustainability 10/16 to 12/3
- MG 635 Negotiating 10/16 to 12/3
- MG 704 Management Consulting Skills 10/16 to 12/3
- MG 799 Stakeholder Management, Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability 10/16 to 12/3