Complete your Federal Loan Requirements
- Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement for Students
- Entrance Counseling
- Master Promissory Note
- Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement for Parent PLUS
- Sibling Enrollment Verification required: Contact your Financial Aid Counselor if your sibling's enrollment has changed.
- Complete your endowed scholarship Online Student Profile Form.
- Jobs are now open to all current students on campus for 2020-2021. Please e-mail Student Employment with your name and Bentley ID number so that you can gain access to apply for on-campus jobs.
Prospective Students: Get ready for 2021-2022!
- Helping families apply to college - presented by MEFA.
- 2021-2022 CSS Profile & FAFSA applications are now open. Start your application today.
- Submit documents and track your checklist through BentleyConnect.
Bentley University does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in any of its educational programs or activities, including scholarships, loans, and athletics, on the basis of race, color, sex, marital or parental status, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, religion, handicap, or disability. The university complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, Title IX of the Education Amendments, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and Revenue Procedure 75-50 prohibiting such discrimination. Anyone believing that he or she has experienced adverse treatment may register a complaint with Judy Malone, general counsel, at 781-891-2016.
Message from the Director
Thank you for your interest in Bentley University. Our dedicated financial assistance staff will work with you to review all available options to make attending Bentley as affordable as possible. More than 70 percent of our students receive some sort of financial aid.
This website contains information on scholarships, grants, loans, and campus work programs and outlines what is required to apply for aid. We recognize the financial aid process can sometimes be overwhelming and confusing, but our team is here to guide you through this important step in your student's life. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. We look forward to working with you.
Director of Financial Assistance
Find information on the application process, cost and billing, forms and more.