To review the Student Financial Services Refund Policy, please click here.
Important dates include:
- The spring trimester will begin on Tuesday, January 19 and end on Friday, April 30.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day will be observed on January 18 with no classes held and administrative offices closed.
- Patriots’ Day will be observed on April 19 with no classes held and administrative offices closed.
- In addition to Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Patriots’ Day, three additional days with no classes will be incorporated into the academic calendar. These days are Thursday, February 11, Wednesday, March 10, and Friday, April 9. Administrative offices will remain open on these days.
- Commencement is scheduled for Saturday, May 1. It is our intention to hold this event in-person subject to health guidance and state limitations on event occupancy. Therefore, given the uncertainty, we continue to encourage graduates and their families to make tentative, refundable arrangements for Commencement 2021.
2019 - 2020